Our charity delivers great projects across Bristol & Avon.
- Run activities so that the health & wellbeing benefits of woodland can be enjoyed by a wide range of people;
- Get more people learning & working outdoors by training Forest School Leaders, education & care professionals;
- Provide free trees for schools to engage & involve children in the natural environment;
- Support volunteering, helping people shape & improve where they live & acquire new skills;
- Advise landowners on woodland management getting at least 50% of woods cared for & contributing to their business by 2020;
- Campaign for ambitious & coherent woodland creation as part of the Forest of Avon, supporting owners in planting new woodlands;
- Sell discounted English-grown fruit trees & bushes for gardens & allotments to support local growing;
- Plant trees & care for local woodlands through tree dedications & legacies; and
- Work with business to deliver great local CSR projects.
Get in Touch: T (0117) 963 3383; E: firstname.lastname@example.org