We are passionate about trees and woodlands and the real difference they make to peoples’ lives in the Bristol area.
Working 30 miles around Bristol, we:
- Inspire people to learn outside and train Forest School leaders and educational professionals
- Sell a huge range of English-grown fruit trees and bushes for gardens and allotments
- Plant trees and look after four local woodlands through our tree dedication scheme
- Demonstrate the benefits of woodlands and green spaces and engage local communities in using them
- Support community action through tree planting and care
- Advise landowners on managing and improving their woodland and trees
- Promote woodland creation and Community Forest principles
- Support businesses in mitigating their impacts locally.