We are passionate about trees and woodlands and the real difference they make to peoples’ lives in the Bristol area.
Working 30 miles around Bristol, we:
- Plant trees and look after local woodlands through our tree dedication scheme
- Inspire people to learn outside by providing Natural Connections Project Support and by training Forest School leaders and educational professionals
- Sell English-grown fruit trees and bushes for gardens, allotments and school grounds
- Demonstrate the benefits of woodlands and green spaces, engaging local communities in using them
- Advise landowners on managing and improving their woodland and trees
- Support businesses in mitigating their impacts locally
- Promote woodland creation, Community Forest principles and tree planting.