We're expanding our team and looking for an innovative individual to deliver a dynamic range of communications to promote and engage people with the Forest of Avon Plan: Tree and Woodland Strategy for the West of England which was launched in June 2021 across Bristol, Bath and North East Somerset, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire as a partnership with the region’s authorities, the Woodland Trust, West of England Nature Partnership and many others.
The role is a two-year fixed term contract to start as soon as possible:
• Salary of £29,217 gross per annum pro rata
• 3 days per week (22.5 hours)
• Flexible working hours and days
• Main office base at Lockleaze Bristol, with some homeworking optional
• Time spent at partner offices, with some travel for site visits
• Employee Pension Scheme with 3% employer contribution
• A very friendly team with training opportunities, a flexible approach to working and an opportunity to influence nationally through our network of England’s Community Forests and work with Defra and national partners.
For more information, including how to apply, click here.
Deadline to apply: Tuesday 22nd August 2023 at Midday.