We are passionate about trees and woodlands and the real difference they make to peoples’ lives in the Bristol area.
Working 30 miles around Bristol, we:
- Inspire people to learn outside
- Train Forest School leaders and educational professionals
- Sell a huge range of English-grown fruit trees and bushes for gardens and allotments
- Demonstrate the benefits of woodlands and green spaces
- Engage all of the community in using local woodlands and green spaces
- Support community action through tree planting and care
- Advise landowners on managing and improving their woodland and trees
- Promote woodland creation and Community Forest principles
- Support businesses in mitigating their impacts locally.