Our charity delivers great projects across Bristol & Avon.
- Run activities so that the health & wellbeing benefits of woodland can be enjoyed by a wide range of people;
- Get more people learning & working outdoors by training Forest School Leaders, education & care professionals;
- Support volunteering, helping people shape & improve where they live and acquire new skills;
- Advise landowners on woodland management getting at least 50% of woods cared for and contributing to their business by 2020;
- Campaign for ambitious & coherent woodland creation as part of the Forest of Avon, supporting owners in planting new woodlands;
- Sell discounted English-grown fruit trees and bushes for gardens & allotments to support local growing, also providing free orchards for schools;
- Plant trees & care for local woodlands through tree dedications and legacies; and
- Work with business to deliver a range of local CSR projects.
Get in Touch: T (0117) 963 3383; E: email@example.com