We are a Bristol-based charity, passionate about trees & woodlands and the many benefits they bring to peoples’ lives.
Working 30 miles around Bristol, our objectives are to:
- Inspire this and the next generation about the importance of outdoor learning;
- Engage all sections of the community in using local woodlands and green spaces;
- Demonstrate the benefits of activities in woodlands and green spaces;
- Support community action through tree planting and care;
- Advise owners on managing and improving existing trees and woodlands;
- Promote strategic woodland creation and wider Community Forest principles;
- Support businesses in mitigating their impacts locally.