Welcome to the Bristol- based charity safeguarding, improving & maximising the benefits of trees and woodlands.
Working across Bristol & Avon, we:
- Run activities enabling the many health & well-being benefits of woodland to be enjoyed by a wide range of people;
- Inspire people to learn outdoors by training Forest School Leaders, education & care professionals;
- Support community action and volunteering, engaging people in making a difference & helping them acquire skills;
- Advise landowners on woodland management getting at least 50% of woods cared for and productive by 2020;
- Campaign for ambitious & coherent woodland creation as part of the Forest of Avon and support owners to plant new woodlands;
- Sell discounted English-grown fruit trees and bushes to get many more planted in gardens & allotments and provide free orchards for schools;
- Plant trees & care for local woodlands through tree dedications and legacies; and
- Work with business to find great local ways of expressing CSR.
Get in Touch: T (0117) 963 3383; E: email@example.com