Welcome to the Bristol- based charity working to safeguard, enhance and maximise the benefits of local trees and woodlands.
Working 30 miles in & around Bristol, we:
- Run activities to enable the health & well-being benefits of woodland to be enjoyed by a wide range of people;
- Inspire people to learn outdoors by training Forest School leaders & education professionals;
- Support community action and volunteering, engaging people in making a difference & helping them acquire skills;
- Advise landowners on woodland management, getting at least 50% of woods in to management by 2020;
- Campaign for ambitious & coherent woodland creation as part of the Forest of Avon;
- Sell discounted English-grown fruit trees and bushes to get many more planted in gardens, allotments & school grounds;
- Plant trees and care for local woodlands through our tree dedication scheme; and
- Work with business to help it mitigate its impacts locally.
Get in Touch: T (0117) 963 3383; E: firstname.lastname@example.org